We have always made patient safety a priority at our office. With the arrival of COVID-19, our prosthodontist and team decided to take a proactive approach to keeping you safe while continuing to provide the high quality of care we have offered for more than 25 years. In addition to the measures below, Dr. George Eifler and every member of our team has been vaccinated against COVID-19.
If you have questions about our infection control and COVID-19 prevention precautions in Phoenix, Arizona, please feel free to reach out to us at 602-956-2260. We are committed to making sure that our office is a safe space and that you can always feel comfortable and confident in the care you receive.
We already, as a daily practice, strictly follow universal precautions as outlined by CDC and OSHA standards of infection control. We have implemented several new safety and protection programs as we prepare to open our doors again. Our high standard of care ensures that your trust and safety are never compromised.
We are taking extended measures to further protect all our patients and team with the following additional protocols:
- We will verify your appointment with a routine phone call in order to assess your current health.
- In compliance with the recommendations for public health, your temperature will be taken with a non-contact digital thermometer and documented then a quick questionnaire will be filled out upon your arrival. Anyone with a cough or fever will not be allowed in the building and should stay home. We will be happy to reschedule your appointment for a later date.
- Before your appointment, you have the option to stay in your car instead of the waiting room until we are ready to seat you in your personal operatory. Simply call us at 602-786-7545 when you arrive, and we will let you know when we are ready for you.
- Scheduling appointments and limiting our office flow is important; we would deeply appreciate you being on time, and we will do our best to see you on time. This allows a proper patient flow during these distancing concerns.
- Upon entering Valley Dental Group, you will be asked to sanitize your hands.
- At the beginning of every appointment, you will be asked to pre-rinse with an oral rinse. This rinse has anti-fungal, anti-bacterial and anti-viral properties.
You can be assured safety measures at Valley Dental Group will continue to evolve as more information develops.
Stay well, hydrate, eat nutritiously, and get plenty of sleep. We look forward to seeing your smile and familiar faces and serving you!