Accidents happen. That is why our prosthodontist and team offer emergency dental care in Phoenix, Arizona, at our dental office, Valley Dental Group. If you experience a dental emergency, call our office at 602-956-2260. Dr. George Eifler can work with you to restore your smile and help you feel more comfortable.
While most dental problems can be resolved with a simple visit to our prosthodontist, there are some situations that may require emergency care. You should seek emergency dental care immediately if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms:
- Severe tooth pain that is not relieved by over-the-counter pain medication
- A cracked or broken tooth
- A tooth that has been knocked out
- Heavy bleeding from the mouth
- Swelling in the face or mouth that is making it difficult to breathe
- Objects caught between teeth
If you are unsure whether or not your situation qualifies as a dental emergency, it is always best to err on the side of caution and seek professional help. We are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week to help you resolve your dental issue as quickly and safely as possible. We are available to help you get your oral health back on track.
There are some things you can do to help prevent dental emergencies, such as:
- Brushing and flossing your teeth regularly
- Wearing a mouth guard if you play sports
- Avoiding chewing hard objects, like ice or candy
- Not using your teeth as tools, like to open packages
- Visiting your dentist regularly for checkups and cleanings
If you have a dental emergency, please call us right away at 602-956-2260. We will be happy to help in any way that we can.